Tuesday 28 June 2016

Summer Concert Uniform





















Since it's official summer, I figured I should kick off with my go to summer concert uniform.  I am definitely not one to go all out at concerts, especially ones that involve a lot of standing.  I like to be comfortable, I cannot emphasize that enough.  With the amount of walking I do, wearing heels is pretty much suicidal.

My go to items usually consist of a white T, ripped jeans, and white sneakers. Nothing too fussy and I don't have to worry about people spilling stuff on me.




















Since I never can predict how cold it gets in the Bell Centre, I often like to bring a light jacket with me.  I picked up this floral moto jacket up at Club Monaco and it has been a great transition piece for me.




















I will admit, last summer I had an obsession with distressed denim. But I was completely having a glodilock moment.  The pairs, I found were either too distressed or not distressed enough. When I found the a pair of jeans with the perfect amount of distressing, the slits were completely in the wrong places. So, I took matters in my own hands and DIY a pair of myself.  And I have been living in them ever since.


I have always had a love affair with white sneakers. There is just something about a good pair of white sneakers that can complete a look.




















Top: Aritzia | Jeans: JBrand (distressed by me) | Jacket: Club Monaco | Sneakers: Coach | Purse: Halston's Hertiage

What are your Summer concert essentials?


No comments:

Post a Comment