Wednesday 18 November 2015

Spotted-Tom Ford Anoushka Sunglasses

Tom Ford Anoushka Sunglasses-1



















My "Spotted" page, is basically a page full of great finds at irresistible prices.  Who says looking stylish has to cost an arm an a leg.  It's all about keeping an eye out for a deal.  Hopefully my "spotted page" will cut down on some of the leg work.

My first spotted item: the Tom Ford Anoushka sunglasses at Hr2.

Tom Ford has gorgeous eye wear, but it comes at a steep price point. I spotted these Tom Ford Anoushka sunglasses at Hr2 during a random shopping trip. The price tag: $198, that is more than 50% off given the fact that they retail for $435 US.

Tom Ford Anoushka Sunglasses-2




















Tom Ford Anoushka Sunglasses-3




















I would have snapped them up myself, but they didn't quite suit my face; it was way too much frame for the size of my face. And the cat eye shape was a little too extreme, I couldn't pull of the sunglasses, but maybe you can.

Lesson #1 of shopping sales: Just because it's on sale, doesn't mean you should buy it.  If it doesn't fit or it doesn't suit your style, pass because you will never wear them.

But I am on the look out for the Tom Ford Celina sunglasses, if you spot those, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment